The Project/Account Manager role would ideally suit a professional with demonstrable experience of working in public affairs and an interest in healthcare. The Manager is responsible for maintaining and delivering agreed client programmes, as well as feeding into the development of strategies and work programmes. The Manager delivers high quality programmes in a timely manner.
This particular role will focus on delivery of one large project, and experience of project management, managing multiple partners to tight deadlines, is preferred. Strong organisational skills are a must.
- Day to day responsibility for projects, ensuring deadlines are met, they are running smoothly and any issues are quickly resolved or escalated to a senior director.
- Ensure all project documentation and resources are ordered and up-to-date.
- Be the main point of contact for your clients and prove a responsive service.
Client & Account Management
- Carry out the execution of strategies and activities as detailed by the directors, ensuring that programmes and objectives are being adhered to and that the accounts are well organised.
- Lead engagement programmes across Westminster, Whitehall, and government, ensuring that client’s strategic priorities are articulated to key decision makers.
- Engage with the media on appropriate campaigns.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients and their operating environments and be able to use this knowledge to help solve client problems.
- Alongside senior directors, develop strategies and activities for clients and oversee their execution, quality controlling all aspects of the clients’ programmes and relationship with the agency.
- Effectively manage the account team for each account.
Research and Writing
- Conduct highly accurate research around identified client priority areas.
- Develop and sign off high quality materials for clients.
- Produce concise and effective reports, newsletters, campaign material and press releases.
- Identify and support growth opportunities in existing accounts.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Play a key role in the development of new business proposals and pitches.
Networking and Relationship Building
- Forge strong links with those across clients, potential clients and key stakeholders.
- Attend industry and networking events.
- Be an enthusiastic and proactive member of the company.
- Take a leading role in wider business initiatives.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to Katrina@mailpbconsulting.com